Faces

These are all the photos I've taken. Some of them as a request, some as a part of the model's portfolio. They all have certain expressions that I particularly love. Do let me know what you  think of them. :)

WATER DROPLETS
There's something so captivating in her eyes!


MY! THAT TATTOO
A little conscious, but the tattoo is what I loved! Though it isn't visible, its what catches the eye!

YET AGAIN! SO SERENE!
It isn't really a pose though, it was a candid shot!


HER EXPRESSIONS! 
This ought to be one of my favourites! That expression is lovely!


THE CAGED LOVE
Awaiting...


THE SPLASH!
There's something in this photo that I really like. A warm, earthly, early morning feel!

PAINTED WOMAN
The original looks loads better! I still prefer this one though.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am a film maker, with a love for words.
I write for various forums as a freelancer ranging from print to virtual mediums. I am passionate about photography too.
While there a million things I could say about myself, I wish to stop at this, because sometimes it isn't about you. It's about the things you do.
Come experience my world with me...