MOTHER NATURE IN ALL HER BEAUTY

REFLECTIONS
Nature's hub
BRANCHING OUT
The design caught my attention! Love how this looks.
THE HEAVENLY SKIES
This picture was taken in Manchinbele, a place close to Bangalore.

THOSE LITTLE ROCKS, THE MANY MEMORIES
Again, Manchinbele
THE LUSCIOUS HILLS
This is a place near Sangama, Karnataka.
NOSTALGIA
After the rain...Nelligudde Lake, Karnataka
WORKERS ON THE FIELD
High on a mountain

BRACING THE SKIES
At dawn
WHEN THE WATERS MET THE SKIES
In Manchinbele again!


THE PATH
Nandi Hills, tourist spot close to Bangalore.

SOOOO... SERENERE
Nandi Hills, again!

AHH..JUST BEFORE THE RAINS
Moonsoons
DUSK
Soaring past the sun, Kerala.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am a film maker, with a love for words.
I write for various forums as a freelancer ranging from print to virtual mediums. I am passionate about photography too.
While there a million things I could say about myself, I wish to stop at this, because sometimes it isn't about you. It's about the things you do.
Come experience my world with me...